Crash Love competition

So, AFIHQ are running a competition over the next 24 hours to win a Crash Love vinyl. For those who aren’t aware over the next 10 or so hours 10 questions are being asked via Instagram. When all 10 have been asked send the answers via DM for a chance to win.

So, was thinking, let’s just post the answers here to give someone on these boards a greater chance of winning, cause we’re all nice and sound like that :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Medicate
  2. Jason Odell
  3. Venenum
  4. Crash Love logo
  5. I am trying very hard to be here
  6. Guitar Hero 5
  7. The Roxy
  8. Veronica Sawyer Smokes
  9. Beautiful Thieves
  10. Annihilation
6 Likes

So thought has just hit me. Wasn’t it Crash love that had an error pressing where for some people the vinyl was actually something totally different? Pretty sure that’s why I opened mine up. That’d be a bit awkward if this was one of them :joy:

I believe some copies had the disc for the Brand New album Daisy.

I also vaguely remember someone on the forums complaining that their record smelled really bad.

1 Like

7 is The Roxy

Can someone help with #9? I’ve been scouring the internet and YouTube trying to find out the first song they wrote for the record. I know Medicate was the first single released but that doesn’t necessarily mean it was the first song written for the album. Anyone know?
Also having trouble with #8 and 10 :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m also stuck on 8-10. We need someone with the scanned booklet!

9 is Beautiful Thieves. Davey says it in the Making of the video

I need 10! I own the iTunes one and I don’t see anything. Technically “elation” isn’t hidden since it’s in the lyric sheet

2 Likes

Currently scanning every inch of my iTunes expanded LP… I downloaded iTunes back into my laptop just for this :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I can’t find a single one of those words and I’m reading literally everything

8 is Veronica Sawyer. 10 I have no idea since the iTunes release was a us exclusive (definitely not available in the uk).

Way to exclude a chunk of the fanbase :roll_eyes:

Boom. Q10. Solved thanks to some google work

3 Likes

So that’s all 10. Another 5 hours to enter. Copy, paste and good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Nice work!

Thanks for everyone’s help! Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Thanks to those who helped! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found those images too!! And just FYI they are NO WHERE on the iTunes edition, I searched and searched. I have no idea where those images are from

1 Like

Thanks, guys! I had them all except #9, and I wasn’t totally sure about #8, as I only have the regular edition of the CD. Veronica Sawyer Smokes lyrics are in the background of Hunter’s page, but I wasn’t sure if different lyrics are used in the DELUXE Edition. I only have that one in digital form. Can anyone confirm if it’s the same image in both editions?

1 Like

Thanks! Do you have the Deluxe Edition of the CD? I only have the regular edition, and it’s Veronica Sawyer in there. I wasn’t sure if it had different lyrics in the Deluxe and wanted to verify!

Yeah, got the deluxe version. Checked it over this morning

It’s parts of this section

“but you strayed far from my flawless script
on which I’d spent a lifetime!”

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much! The same lyrics are in the regular version. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just wanted to say that you all are the best and I’m glad we worked together, no way I could’ve gotten #8 on my own

3 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work! <3

1 Like