Davey Havok looks

I think we can all agree how handsome Davey Havok is… I was wondering what everyone’s favourite Davey looks/styles are. Mine is the sing the sorrow period. December underground Davey was also precious.

(Sorry if this has been talked about or is uninteresting)

1 Like

Funny you mention this as Davey has been my idol ever since I first learned of them and listened to the first song. An idol by looks and many other ways as well.

I grew my hair our in 2002/2003 and dyed it black. It was because of Davey that I did this. My hair was past my shoulders… however, the long hair look wasn’t me.

My current look I like to model and I feel works best for me is the “Burials” Davey kinda pompadour.

3 Likes

When I tell you I am HEAD OVER HEEEEEEEEEEELS for STS/DU era Davey!

3 Likes

Lmao… and I envied the HELL out of Davey’s hair in BSITS/AOD.

3 Likes

Well…obviously Davey rocks…he’s my hero, inspiration and so on :slight_smile: And for me…I think he kills it on the CL era specially on Beatiful Thieves and Medicate videos :wink:

3 Likes

Blood album Davey for sure. Did any body see the peta2 add off him. He’s an absolute stud.

1 Like

Crash Love. hair​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::yum::yum:

Crash Love was great but I didn’t care too much for the lyric sheet photos. Darling I Want To Destroy melted my face…OH I MUST CONFESS I AM OVER DRESSED THIS IS ALL FOR YOU DARLING I WANT TO… Absolutely beautiful.

He always looks great! I especially like the Burials Davey

1 Like

Yeah he did look really good, and it was a good album; so it’s fitting. The way he is lying down on the chair and hunter is looking at him like a therapist or something like that is great. And I fear the futures here it’s 1985.

Okay I don’t know if this is normal or maybe I am just weird but the Silver and Cold music video look was my all time favorite. I want that luscious hair.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s weird at all. That’s the Davey I had a teenage crush on. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Thank God haha, yeah I for sure did too!

1 Like