Despair Faction bundles are shipping this week - check your emails

The Despair Faction was sent an email today regarding the Despair Faction bundles that were made available in late November. The original release date of these bundles (when they would ship out) was 12/8, which is two days away.

That day will be only slightly delayed, however, the package(s) will still be shipping out this week. Here’s my personal copy of the email:

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED?!? :smiley:

See also, here, when the sign-ups reopened.
https://www.weareafi.com/t/despair-faction-bundles-signups-are-back-update-sign-ups-now-closed/353

I am like out of all emotions except for stress right now, and I completely forgot I ordered this. But I’m happy people are excited! Hopefully it’s not too long of a wait for everyone.

1 Like

I’m super-excited even though this package isn’t the best. There’s something about those “weeks” where it’s excited because you got something AFI in the mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha, I totally understand. I usually get that way; this month is just bad for me.

1 Like

I should get mine tomorrow! I’m very excited. At the same time I’m still mad that I missed the Burials package.

@STORMS The packages are in and they’re…bleh. Whatever. At least I have my card again. I posted a photo on insta.

1 Like

Yep, I agree. I made a 7-min video review of me opening mine. Going to edit it and hopefully have it uploaded tonight. The DF card is super slick though.

1 Like

sweet. I really don’t know what I’m going to do with a flag. LOL. But the card is nice.

1 Like

I’m still mad that the flag doesn’t have the same graphic as the shirt… the flag would be so much better. (IMO)

1 Like

Yeah, it would have been nicer, but I’m not a fan of any of the graphics. The tour merchandise was much nicer.

1 Like

The next package just needs to be better. Hopefully, if not we have a voice about it, someone does.

1 Like

I think they actually have to want to do it; I’m not convinced that this was a band decision. I feel like this was a total marketing team decision that the band signed off on without much real thought.

1 Like