Despair faction email 11-10-22

I did not get the DF email I saw posted about on Instagram.

Honestly I haven’t gotten on in a while.

I’ve been a DF member since 2003(?).

Can someone tell me whom I need to get in touch with to fix contact info, please?

Thank you!!!

Can you still login to afireinside.net? If so you should be able to update info from there I think

No. I had to create a new account.

I can’t find any of my old information at all.

I’m not positive but looking at the email address, i think this email just came from their standard mailing list and not DF only. You should be able to sign up to that on their website at least, sorry I can’t help with the DF details, I know they open registrations every year or so but it’s only just happened and closed again in the last few weeks so may not be for a while now

Hey. :slightly_smiling_face: If you get in touch with despairfaction@afireinside.net they may be able to help. Good luck!

I just sent an email cause I’m all kinds of confused on what my old credentials are too! I did just recently purchase the 20th year bundle, does that mean I’m enrolled again?

1 Like

Same thing has happened to me. I’m so confused but I’m going to read the comments and see if anything helps. I hope it does. If anything gets resolved on your end please update with what you had to do and the results :black_heart: I would appreciate it so much!

1 Like

Yes, you should be enrolled again now. :slightly_smiling_face:

@raratari Welcome!