DF Enrollment is Open Again! New Bundle!

Check your emails!

http://df.afireinside.net/

2 Likes

Cool. Maybe they’ll get them shipped out in time for the holidays. Seriously, kinda bold of them to start a new PO without completing orders for the last one.

3 Likes

Also, here is the link:
http://df.afireinside.net/

2 Likes

Oh go on then. Let’s see how much they can screw this one up :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Wow, I totally fucked up and accidentally ordered TWO bundles… shit… lol

Well, this bundle I’ll definitely use. I’ll admit that a lot of these bundles I keep in the original packaging for my collection, etc.

1 Like

Damn…just when I have a lot of expenses coming up :frowning: Guess I would need to cut on something because I’m getting this bundle no matter what :smiley: Just need to explain to my wife why I’m keeping getting AFI stuff :frowning:

1 Like

I FINALLY JOINED IT!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!:laughing:

4 Likes

Finally got mine :slight_smile: I mean…purchased mine…let’s see how delivery goes for this one :frowning: Got the one with the card just to have the new card and also updated my address :wink:

Reminder… enrollment ends tomorrow morning!

Enrollment has been extended… I had a feeling… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they’re not selling as many as anticipated? Is it even being advertised by the band?

Just keep the damn thing open, you know like how it always used to be back in the day

2 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me given the current issues with the online store

1 Like

I finally, today, received my shirt.

1 Like

I saw this thread back on top and I could order myself a replacement card again. Maybe one day :sob:

Got my bag :slight_smile: I was actually expecting the shirt…but at least I got one piece of the puzzle :wink:

I am a big fan of the new shirt comfort. Since I accidentally bought two bundles I’ll definitely be wearing mine often.

4 Likes

Arrived in the Uk. Answers on a post card as to when the rest will turn up :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Got my card today…not the quality I was expecting…although it looks awesome :slight_smile:

So… during the latest tour the cards didn’t matter… so the cards are only really for shows where AFI is headlining?

I hate to say it, but it feels slightly gimmicky.

I wish either AFI cared about these forums or they gave us DF forums.

I’ll note that the web store hasn’t helped my feelings on this…

2 Likes