Do you have hobbies?

My favorite hobby is the violin. And painting. I started playing when I was eight all the way up to a junior in my high schools orchestra. I didn’t like it much back then, but absolutely love it now. My teacher plays in a bluegrass band and approves me reading sheet music of other genres. I have a Metallica song book plus some songs here and there like Bowie’s “China Girl” and the Clash’s “Rock the Casbah”. RIght now I am just happy playing - not sure if I want to make a career out of it or not. Painting has been a hobby of mine since Junior High. Sometimes it takes a lot out of me so I don’t like painting as much as the violin. But wasted talent is a shame, so I’m going to keep painting and playing!

I used to play cello way back when, this has inspired me to try and pick it up again!

After a long day of staring at a computer screen at work, I like to come home and… spend more time in front of a computer screen. :rofl: Lately I’ve been playing a lot of Mini Metro and Civ 5 and as always, hanging out in Second Life. Other than that, I like watching films - though sometimes it’s tricky to get in the mood to sit down and watch something longer than 45 mins.

Too funny. I played Cello into high school and even played for my state. I dropped it bc at the time no girls were caring about a kid in orchestra. 20 years later and I miss it and like my Dad said I would.

Flip side I loved skateboarding, smoking and AFI