DREAMCAR to release "All of the Dead Girls" Single Soon

DREAMCAR fans and DREAMCAR collectors (same thing :slight_smile: ). exciting news! According to BeaconStreetOnline, DREAMCAR plan to release “All of the Dead Girls” as their next single. This means you could own a physical copy of the single. So far, they have apparently also released the “Kill for Candy” single, so here’s to the next one! Check out the news source below!

https://twitter.com/beaconstreet/status/887465268967899137

Adrian announced in a new red carpet interview last night at the APMAs that DREAMCAR will be releasing their second single, “All of the Dead Girls”, in the near future. The band released the track ahead of their debut album’s release this past… continue reading.

1 Like

I LOVE THAT SONG! And I had no idea they released an actual physical single for “Kill for Candy.” Was it vinyl or disc? Does anyone know?

1 Like

Yeah, I gotta… I’m in the dark with this one too. I’m becoming a little skeptical here as I am showing nothing on both Amazon and eBay… I guess more details to come?

1 Like

It’s a terriffic song, and it will always have a special place in my heart, because at one point Davey was singing it directly in my face, and we made hand contact. It was during the “Take me, take me, take me, etc. to your grave” part.

3 Likes

You got that close? Lucky. I had to go to the show late: my sister’s high school graduation was that day. I made it about half an hour before Dreamcar went on, but the place was packed, so I was jammed behind two tall dudes.

This song is great live, though. I love Davey’s energy during it. :slight_smile:

The show we went to wasn’t very full, probably half or a little over half full (9:30 Club) but it was an excellent show regardless. We were in the third row. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My friend and I went to Irving Plaza in NYC. It was packed. It was such a great show, but I had no shot at getting there early: damn interminable graduation speeches.

1 Like

Yeah, I showed up about 3-4 hours early, and there was only a short line. It never really seemed like the line got that long, to be honest. I was just to Davey’s left. I’m even clearly visible in at least one of the official photos from that show.

Actually, I’m visible in several AFI show photos by now. It’s such a surreal experience to see me and AFI in the same pictures. I’ve never been one to wait to meet them and ask for selfies or anything. Even when I ran into Adam at a coffee shop before the Portland show a month ago, I only spoke to him for like 2 seconds.

2 Likes

That’s cool! I saw Jade in the coffee shop in Portland; my friend and I were right behind him, but we didn’t want to bother him. Dude looked like he just wanted to read his book and have his coffee. LOL.

Sadly, I’m in one of those photos from the Portland show. I hate seeing myself in those things. And, yeah, I mean, the NYC show was packed, and by the time I got there it was wall to wall people.

I think if I saw them in a public place I would say Hi, just nonchalantly. If I just said Hi like I was an old friend, perhaps they would say something back to you in a way to start a conversation. What can I say… I can dream.

All I’ll say is that I’m proud of the Sayreville show. I’m super glad that my wife and I went… and I just realized this recently… we got 18 songs; the 18th being Totalimmortal. Most other sets have been 17, even with an encore. :smiley:

1 Like

You should be proud of that show. I wanted to go, but by the time they announced that leg of the tour, I had already bought U2 tickets for my dad for that night.

1 Like

https://instagram.com/p/BXIeKj6gahm/

“All the dead girls love me!”

2 Likes

I was at that show! It was a light crowd, but a great night!

1 Like

Yes, I was surprised how few people were there (that’s how I got to stand at the barricade), but it was an amazing show!

1 Like