EBHC Gun Kid Shirt

New member here. My name’s Brian, I’m 36, and been an AFI fan since around '97 (8th grade!). Ive only seen them once at Warped Tour '01. I used to collect mainly original Misfits vinyl, but got out of the collecting scene 15 years ago. I had a number of early AFI releases as well. Still have some records. Anyway, I’ve had this shirt since probably '02.

Trying to get an idea of when exactly it came out, and how much it’s going for nowadays. Thinking about parting ways with it.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Brian

4 Likes

Man, it seems like a lot of us were at that show. AFI had switched outfits with Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies.

That shirt however probably won’t go for a ton. It was sold at Hot Topic and also AFIs online store many years ago. It’s actually one of my least favorite AFI shirts. I have it… along with around 70-80 other AFI shirts.

Welcome to the forums btw!

2 Likes

Yea there have been many prints of that shirt, first original print came out in 94/95 (it was even printed on white tees only in the mid 90s) later prints sold all the way til 2002. I see them range in price from 30 to 50 bucks tops.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

I know it’s an older one, because it was old and well loved when I got it on eBay back then. I never wore it, just bought to add to my collection. I’m positive the seller heralded it as being an original early one.