Enter to win AFI tickets for The Fillmore Detroit on 07.15 via TheOfficial89X

While AFI is on a brief break right now, in about ten days it’ll be time for them to hit the road again with their 2nd stop being Detroit, Michigan. They will be playing at the Fillmore Detroit on 07.15 with Circa Survive. The awesome news? Radio 89X is throwing a contest to WIN AFI tickets for this show!

This contest is super-easy to enter, so hurry and enter! When entries will be pulled is undetermined at this time, but I imagine you have some breathing room as this announcement was posted on their twitter just today. :slight_smile:

Click HERE to enter to WIN AFI tickets!

Credit: AFINewsHQ

Unfortunately, it looks like only residents of Canada are able to enter this contest for the time being. There’s no way to choose a US state for the required address, only Canadian provinces. I’ve already got a ticket to this show, so I’m not too heartbroken about not being able to enter. Good for Canadian AFI fans, at least!

1 Like

Wow… dammit, I’m sorry. I didn’t even think to pull down that drop box before. Thanks for the heads up!

I didn’t think of it either until I realized the drop box had a lot less options than I’m accustomed to. I always forget that even though 89X calls itself a Detroit station it’s actually based in Windsor, Ontario across the river!

1 Like