Favorite Song from "The Art of Drowning"?

Sacrifice Theory.

I’m twisted. Got a problem with that? :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

Well that was one of the hardest questions ever. I love some of the songs that got 0 votes like A Story at Three and Of Greetings and Goodbyes. Well actually I love all those songs. Anyway I voted for The Lost Souls, cos that’s the way the wind was blowing. I remember first time listening to the album after Initiation closed, and The Lost Souls kicked in - life was never the same again!

3 Likes

Exactly the same for me too, literally. They were the first tracks I listened to and I was sucked in. Again, the first tracks I ever heard of AFI.

1 Like

Yes! “Wester” is amazing!!

Damn. This is so hard, I went with Sacrifice Theory but I love Days of the Phoenix, Lost Souls, Wester and Ever and a Day so much.

1 Like

I went with Wester. Now I’m kinda regretting not picking Of Greetings and Goodbyes though. It’s fantastic and needs more love.

3 Likes

I went with The Lost Souls but It could have quite easily been The Days of the Phoenix, Wester, 6 To 8, The Despair Factor or Morningstar. All are incredible songs…

2 Likes

This continues to prove how damn good this album is. Everyone basically all picking different songs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely Wester!!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like