Hello! New to this board, older DF member. :)

Hello everyone,
I joined the DF back in 2006/2007 right as turned old enough to join. I just need to figure out how to message @STORMS my DF card.
As we approach release of Bodies, I find myself giddy with excitement.
I look forward to connecting on here and reconnecting with members who I may have lost contact with.
I currently live in the beautiful state of Maine and work as a therapist. Hope everyone is enjoying the new tunes and I’m looking forward to connecting at shows once its safe again.

3 Likes

Did you get your Masters in Psychology? I just got my diploma for my BS in Psychology and want to work as a case manager. Welcome to the DF!

1 Like

Congratulations!
I actually have a masters in social work but studied a lot of psychology in school, it was my original path of study.

@ataglance20079 also trying to figure out the messaging! if you figure it out please let me know :innocent: i definitely can’t find my old card so hoping some email screenshots could do the trick hahha

1 Like

Hi! My name is Mika.
I joined DF in 2006 and am also trying to figure out how to message @STORMS so I can get verified.
I’ve missed these boards so much!

1 Like

Send me a pic of your DF card or a screenshot of a DF email, please and I’ll get you verified. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! Hope this birthday email works lol

1 Like