Hunter and Dan

Have any of you listened to this? It’s a nice turn from the usual 50s Christmas music. I listened to mine on Apple Music, but I’m sure you can find it in other places. I think Hunter sings, not sure who Dan is.

1 Like

I’ve heard of this project, but I hadn’t got around to listening to the EP. I’m listening to Yule Tide Day now - it’s very good! :slightly_smiling_face: Dan could be “Psycho” Dan Lamothe, formerly of the Stellar Corpses. Hunter is in one of their videos:

Do you also like Hunter Revenge? It’s very different again, but a lot of fun, especially if you like 80s music. I still have the hoodie I bought at a Hunter Revenge show in 2007. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That may have been the most horrifying experience I’ve had with music in the last couple years. However, it was oddly satisfying at the same time. If I’m going to listen to Christmas it’s going to be this. Thanks for the reference.

Dan in this case is Hardcore Dan Kelly, who was in The Frisk (also with Hunter) for a bit, as well as the underrated Hudson Criminal.

2 Likes

Oh, cool. Thanks for this! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oooh this is the first I’ve heard of it, I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for posting the recommendation!