I’m search of December Underground 33 vinyl

Hello I’m new here. I’m trying to find a copy of the December Underground 33 vinyl for my boyfriend. If anybody can help me find one I would really appreciate it.
I’ve never listened to this type of music before I met him. I really enjoy it but honestly have no idea what Im doing.

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the boards. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you mean this vinyl collectors release? :black_heart:

Maybe the 12", which is 33 1/3 RPM? I’m pretty sure the 7" box set is 45 RPM

1 Like

Ah, yes, that makes more sense! There’s also one of those on discogs:

2 Likes

This is the 6 7”disc set. I’m hoping to find a single 12”x

This might sound really stupid but how do I purchase from Discogs? Also I love your Sailor Uranus icon.

You can’t always buy from every seller as some sellers won’t ship internationally.

In the discogs app (website might be different):

First set up an account if you don’t have one

Search the item you want

Navigate to the items for sale under the version of the item you want (e.g. make sure you are in the Decemberunderground 12" vinyl page so you only get the listings for that specific item)

Click whichever one you want to buy (if there are multiple items available from different sellers, you will see each listed individually with the seller’s price and shipping costs)

You will see ‘add to cart’ and sometimes ‘make offer’ - make offer means you can send a seller an offer below their asking price, but they don’t have to accept this

After adding to cart, proceed to checkout and then follow instructions for payment from there

1 Like

I haven’t actually purchased anything on Discogs before either (I usually just browse rare vinyls), but here’s the help page on what to do to register and start collecting: https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001573434-How-To-Buy-Music-On-Discogs

Edit: Yes, what @darlingiwantto said. :sweat_smile:
Also, about my icon, thanks. I love Sailor Moon. :blush: