Merch store redemption

Wasn’t expecting this email today, and im pleasantly surprised. Also my latest CL merch is being shipped from California instead of the usual Indiana, so they must’ve moved warehouses cross-country. That makes a little more sense as to why shit got so lost

3 Likes

Yeah got one too. Fingers crossed things are sorted going forward

2 Likes

I got 2 of these and I’m wondering if they can be combined. If anyone else tries and succeeds, let me know.

1 Like

Got the same :slight_smile: Not going to be able to use the $10 discount :frowning: (If anyone wants it…just PM me) but I’m looking forward to get my previously ordered stuff and for the free gift :wink:

1 Like

I’m curious about what the free gift is! Also some people got emails that only had a discount code and DIDNT mention a gift, so that’s odd

1 Like

Me too! :smiley: Absolutely no idea what it can be…and I guess we’re going to get it because we complained by reaching out to the customer service…so that means that at least they are listening :wink: Or…maybe they are doing it as a random thing…we’ll see once we get it :wink:

1 Like

Same here. I got one too. It’s a very nice gesture… at least they’re acknowledging the horrid experience.

3 Likes