New AFI merch - Black Friday Sale

https://twitter.com/AFI/status/1199714810079916033?s=19

2 Likes

Ordered the polo shirt and the necklace. Shirt looks pretty smart and I’m hoping I can hang my wedding ring from the necklace. I need a new chain for it. Free delivery too to the uk apparently, according to my order.
Was tempted by the flag and will probably regret not getting that later, but hey ho

2 Likes

This is such a clever idea, if we order now we’ll get the items by Christmas 2020! :joy:

4 Likes

There’s also a DF exclusive ornament that was linked in the DF emails.

2 Likes

I may honestly hold off… I kinda like the blanket.

Yeah what @dnlkdwll said… link in email. I liked the Blood ornament better but it’s still cool.

I like the blanket too. Your comment made me imagine a Blood artwork style with black and red design. I never really liked the missing man art that much.

Also, it’s about 2 months late to be doing a CL anniversary thing. They must’ve forgot.

1 Like

If you’re thinking about the CL flag, there’s a couple of other official flags from that era including an awesome octopus one that I would recommend buying. I’m on mobile so I can’t link but there are 4 of the octopus flags available on Ebay right now for $15 each.

1 Like

I like that blanket also!! I seriously thought about ordering it. Can never have enough blankets for winter-where I live at least.

3 Likes

I wound up ordering the blanket but it hasn’t shipped yet, despite them “guaranteeing” that everything would be sent out in time before Dec 25. Hopefully it’ll at least arrive before Winter ends…

1 Like

I got my crash love necklace yesterday, hopefully all the other stuff ships out soon

2 Likes

Ivan really loves the blanket lol

5 Likes