New AFI Merch spotted on #MourninginAmerika tour!

Thanks to AFINewsHQ

So you have an idea what to budget for now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I plan to buy all. I’m not even a tank top guy, but I’ll get those too. Plus any accessories they had that are potentially not in this photo.

@Acidpickle were you able to get anything signed?

No unfortunately not. Hunter said they were already 15 minutes late to leave and the venue wasn’t easy for them to get out. I’ll try at the other 3 Canadian dates :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also I will post a pic of every item up close when I get home.

Thank you so much!

Yeah, I’m accepting the fact that there will be no guarantee that I get stuff signed or able to give them the DFC shirts. We’ll see! :slight_smile:

These were available on the last tour (hat was on the webstore)

All unisex other than the blue/green tank (unbeknownst to me during purchase)

I love this design, but I enjoy it more because it looks like it was designed by the same person who did the Ukrainian flexidisc bootlegs.

@Acidpickle dude thank you so much for posting these photos. I especially like the art on the white tank… kinda wish it wasn’t a tank but I’ll still get it.

Don’t buy it unless you have a very girlish figure because it is meant for females. That was my mistake.

Those designs are gorgeous :heart_eyes: I wish they were available online.

I would love to buy some of them as well :slight_smile: The manly ones I mean :wink: Hope the put them on the AFI Store one day :frowning:

Wow, did they really make a No Dave Party t-shirt?

Nah I just did a side by side with the terrible Russian Flexi disc

Boo, I thought it was a design for this tour lol