New to this Board. Old DF member

Hi! I’m Shannon. I’m 29 and live in QLD, Australia. My username was “Shannon.” on the original boards from 2003 onwards :slightly_smiling_face: Very creative I know.

I finally made my way over here and made an account. It looks great so far. I really miss chatting with other fans. The boards were a really great place and I have so many fond memories during that time.

I look forward to making some new ones :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As I say to all new users - THANK YOU for finding us! Welcome Shannon!

Edited: you’re verified! Thanks for the PM!

2 Likes

Do we lose our DF status if we haven’t been here a while? I’m from the old boards, same username.

i just found this again, I am trying so hard to remember my old DF log in, and no luck.

This is not the officla DF. Never was. A lot of people are confused, but I can see why.

1 Like

right, yes, i saw that in another post. i realize that. thank you. i thought it would have been nice to have used my old “name.”

Is there an actual current DF site? I didn’t think there was one.

New on this board was active on the original board. Trying to remember my old ID. How long has everyone been fans?

Fan now 20 years ish. Was on the old boards from about 03/04 onwards.

There’s currently no official DF website or boards. However there are a lot of old faces on here, keeping general knowledge and history of the band and their music/memorabilia alive etc.

1 Like

Nope… that’s exactly why I made this… :slight_smile:

I have the same issue. Hopefully it will get fixed.

So, this board is not an official board… that’s actually the point of this board… the official ones went away years ago… everything is social media anymore.

my old board names were bat-tipped wings and Spirit. I really thought I was something else…well, I’d like to think I’ve grown up some. Even though I feel evil, I know that somewhere I’m still a good person.

2 Likes

@STORMS hey another old member finding this, is this forum were DF presale ticket codes will be? sorry if you’ve answered that question somewhere else!

1 Like