Old fan, new member

People out here typing their theses.

My first punk album was Nevermind The Bullocks. I punched walls and jumped on my bed while listening to it. I wanted something harder. I got Back In Black. Then I just wanted to fuck on the floor. With my pillow. It was lame. My friend had her older brother take us to soccer practice one day and he was playing Shut Your Mouth. That sound was what I thought punk ought to sound like. AFI were my introduction to hardcore, and my favorite band for about 12 years. I don’t really have a favorite band now, but they irreversibly dictated my music taste for life.

Actually, I still haven’t listened to the Blood Album or Burials in full, even though I bought them both and heard singles from both. I just haven’t been in the mood. This month is a good month. I imagine I’ll hit both before its over. I’m interested in what they’re bringing now.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: My first Punk album and still all time favorite record of all time is “Nevermind the Bullocks” :smiley: Nothing better to get introduced into Punk :wink:

1 Like

@whlethpuotinthsn welcome! Thank you for finding us.