Our Patreon - Please Help (if you can)

Hey everyone,

I’m hoping that some of you can help put a few dollars aside each month to help me pay for the server fees ($20) each month. Here’s the link: (THANK YOU!)

1 Like

I’d like to thank Rachel & Marelle for contributing a total of $5 monthly - thank you!

1 Like

@acondax THANK YOU!!!

@Blag with a $10 Patreon contribution!!!

Thank you so much…

Now, we just need to draw in more AFI fans and have them tell their friends!

1 Like

The least I could do :partying_face: Happy to help as always…just hope we can get more people to join and help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Just joined as a 5$ patron. Thanks for making these forums, anything you can do to help get AFI out there is awesome.

3 Likes

Thank you, Alex! I just saw this! I very much appreciate it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

When I get paid on Fri, I’ll put some money side. I wish more people would post on here :pensive:

2 Likes

Alex and Anna - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

@janicethemenace THANK YOU!

Hey everyone… please do not feel obligated… this is mainly a heads up, but there are currently no more pledges through Patreon to help me keep this forum going. It is only $20 per month, but it would be nice to keep some assistance if this forum were to keep going.

If no pledges come in to assist, I may need to consider shutting this forum down. FYI

I don’t want to, but I’ve been down this road before, plus AFI only take to major social media platforms like everyone else… so, it feels like a waste in ways sometimes.

THANK YOU, ALL

I really wish I could help but I don’t have any money. And because of my brothers health problems he’s been off work for nearly a year now. And because of my mental health problems I’ve been unemployed for ages, so money is really tight. But I will see what I can do when I do have any money as I don’t want this forum to shut down. I have no friends. Please keep this forum going.

1 Like

It’s not much, but hope it helps

3 Likes

I’ve thrown in a couple of £ a month (not sure what that translates to in $ at the minute). It’s not much as I’ve just moved house, but I hope it helps.

2 Likes

I just tried to join patreon to help but because I don’t have a credit card I can’t. I’m so sorry. Is there another way I can help?

I wanted to give ANOTHER THANK YOU for those who have contributed to this. I recently received about $30 through Patreon for website fees. This forum costs about $20 monthly, but I have shelled out about $80 additional a little bit ago to recover the domain name… so again, thank you all who contribute.

I know we’re not heavily recognized here, but it’s nice to know this place is in the back of the minds as an “existing place” to come together.

2 Likes

Another THANK YOU to all who contribute to this… without you all contributing, this forum would unfortunately likely go offline.

If you ever have any ideas for the forum or you would like to get more involved, just let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, something I’m excited about… I may be upgrading us to a $40/monthly plan since we’re at $38 monthly now collected through Patreon.

TWO add-ons that I’m looking to have installed… both will be very fitting for us.

2 Likes

I believe I finally got our Patreon addition where it needs to be. Those who contribute through the Patreon will have a new title by their name, “New Patron Saint” along with a “Church” flair icon. I also enabled a “Solutions” button for threads…we’ll see how that goes.

See below:

1 Like