Price drop Selling my doubles,STS Clandestine CD DVD+book,FITO 3D&FITO Rainbow

Hey everyone,I’m considering selling some duplicates to put towards a good cause,i checked Ebay and Discogs(links below)I’ll let all 3 go for $95.
Sell
$40STS Clandestine in mint condition with CD DVD and Booklet
$40Fly in the Ointment 3D with glasses and stickers and inserts
$25Fly in the Ointment Rainbow Splatter with inserts and sticker

Here’s the EBay and discogs links I used for reference,They’re a bit high imo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFI-Sing-the-Sorrow-Clandestine-CD-DVD-Book-OOP-Alkaline-Trio-Blink-182-NoFx/352754957272?hash=item5221d57bd8:g:ePgAAOSweopdVKjK&redirect=mobile

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFI-Fly-In-The-Ointment-7-3D-Cover-OOP-Blink-182-NoFx-MxPx-Green-Day/382758250578?hash=item591e2b6852:g:FyYAAOSw-3FZFNSQ&redirect=mobile

UPDATEemphasized text
Here’s a revised list of what I’m looking to sell,I just purchased all 4 blood variants and my next mission is a Vinyl STS then DU 12&7 version.

Vinyls

$12 ATASF-Grey marble(this color is different than the usual grey for vinyls,just boring it’s different than the usual common grey,I don’t know if it’s a special just noting

$12 SYMAOYE- Grey(common grey version)
$12 AOD-Grey(common)
$12 Burials-black
($40 for all 4 aod,symaoye,atasf,burials)

$55 Dork-#97/100 Red cover reissue
$35 FITO-Rainbow splatter 21st anniversary only 220pressed,inserts included
$50Fito-3D red/blue* inserts,patch,sticker,button, believed to be 100 pressed as the extras included are #d to 100*however the pressing # has not been proved,priced due to I want to keep it
$7 Love like winter-picture disc
$65 STS Clandestine-Book,CD/DVD

Open to offers and bundles,priced aren’t set in stone

emphasized text

UPDATE emphasized text
Here’s a revised list of what I’m looking to sell,I just purchased all 4 blood variants and my next mission is a Vinyl STS then DU 12&7 version.

Vinyls

$12 ATASF-Grey marble(this color is different than the usual grey for vinyls,just boring it’s different than the usual common grey,I don’t know if it’s a special just noting

$12 SYMAOYE- Grey(common grey version)
$12 AOD-Grey(common)
$12 Burials-black
($40 for all 4 aod,symaoye,atasf,burials)

$55now $40 Dork-#97/100 Red cover reissue
$35 FITO-Rainbow splatter 21st anniversary only 220pressed
$50 now $40 Fito-3D red/blue* believed to be 100 pressed as the extras included are #d to 100*however the pressing # has not been proved,priced due to I want to keep it
$7 Love like winter-picture disc
$55STS Clandestine-Book,CD/DVD
($130 for both FITOs and Clandestine)
($150 for both FITOs ,Clandestine,Dork,and Love like winter 7)
All 4 variant blood album disc make.me an off
Open to offers and bundles,priced aren’t set in stone

Are you still selling any of this and if so would you ship to the UK?