Red Rocks! Will you be there too?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Circa-Survive-AFI-Red-Rocks-2017-Promo-11x17-Handbill-2-Poster-Pin-Set-/162613294428?hash=item25dc81f55c%3Ag%3A1yoAAOSw7ChZeT1e&_trkparms=pageci%253A64237406-7730-11e7-9f91-74dbd1806561%257Cparentrq%253Aa0edfe4615d0abc2c6a1b29cfff90e5f%257Ciid%253A2

1 Like

I hope those links work, if not search for “AFI Red Rocks” on eBay and there are two auctions currently with the girl lithograph, and a promo poster with the same image.

I was at the Baltimore show, but being a graduate student, I was unable to buy any merchandise at that show. It would have been so awesome though to get the boy lithograph and have both boy and girl lithographs next to each other!

2 Likes

Yeah, these are neat but I won’t pay those prices. This is one of those things where I would always hate the fact that someone went there to get this ONLY to sell it on eBay… and I bought it.

It’d be another thing if it was a rare promo photo or something. Thanks for looking out though.

2 Likes

Once I get my Blood Tour poster signed, then I’ll get it framed. I actually didn’t hang my framed set list yet. One of these days when I get a bigger house I’m hoping to have a room dedicated to AFI or at least a hallway with stuff like this. It’s all expense and expensive though… then you think about tattoos, etc.

Framing is expensive but it also makes you appreciate what you have that much more.

2 Likes

Can relate. I don’t know how much the lithograph from red rocks was because husband went to get it, and I went to grab front row. He said “IDK. $30-40?”

Meanwhile, the frame I wanted for it cost about that much. However. seeing it framed made it that much sweeter.

3 Likes

No, I get it but I have found doing these causes me to drive back and forth a lot more, therefore more gas money, etc. My local place does a great job.

The one thrift store by me is “okay”. I don’t recall EVER seeing any nice frames in there. In fact, my best score in that place is a pair of FLY London dress shoes that I got for $9.99 (apparently $150 shoes).

1 Like