Selling off some vinyl variants. Nitro pressings, Atom Age Industries, etc

Selling a couple different Nitro variants and Atom Age Industries reissues. All records are near mint unless otherwise stated. The price you see is the price you pay, no extra cost for shipping. Can provide pictures by request.

Atom Age Industries/Wedge Records reissues:

$30 - Dork - Hand-numbered reissue with alternate cover. Numbered 96/100. Black vinyl.

$30 - Behind the Times - Hand-numbered reissue with alternate orange cover. Numbered 55/100. Ivory vinyl.

$30 - Eddie Picnic’s All Wet - Reissue limited to 333 copies. Blue marbled vinyl.

$30 - Eddie Picnic’s All Wet - Hand-numbered reissue with alternate orange cover. Numbered 52/100. Orange vinyl.

PENDING $30 - Fly in the Ointment - Reissue with 3-D cover. Comes with loads of inserts including 3-D glasses. Red/blue split vinyl.

PENDING $30 - Punk Fiction - Picture disc reissue. Includes set of trading cards featuring each band on the compilation and a pin of Davey in drag.

$20 - Answer That and Stay Fashionable - Red vinyl. This is the Nitro variant from back in the day, not the most recent reissue. Sleeve is VG+

$20 - Answer That and Stay Fashionable - Tan vinyl.

$30 - Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes - Green vinyl, sealed. With hype sticker.

$15 - Nitro Retrospective picture disc - Vinyl is VG+, doesn’t come with original PVC sleeve.

$25 - Bacteria Sour Volume One - Green sleeve, black vinyl. Color on sleeve has faded some. Contains an awesome version of “Fishbowl.”

$50 - Decemberunderground 6x7" Box Set. Small crack in the bottom of casing. Doesn’t affect records.

3 Likes

I’m interested in the Bacteria Sour, pm me your paypal and ill shoot you $25

I’m interested in the shut you mouth and 2 answer that’s.

Yeah the shut your mouth is the green translucent one right? If you can hold them til Thursday I can get them from you The moment My check hits the bank.

Yeah, the sealed copy is the translucent green. Sent you a pm.

Interested in Punk Fiction and Fly In The Ointment, shoot me a PM with your PayPal and stuff :slight_smile:

Shot you a pm.

Updated list with available items.