STS Icons needed

Can someone please upload high quality picture files of the STS icons? Thanks in advance.

You getting ready to start another project? I don’t have any but I’m curious on what your up too :+1:

1 Like

I wanna burn the icons. I did one already.
[about 8" diameter]

6 Likes

@dnlkdwll it looks beautiful!

I moved this to “Expressions of AFI”, fyi.

1 Like

Very cool!! Keep posting pics when you get more done.

1 Like

Will do… if someone is kind enough to share the other icons. I’ll probably do the leaves this week if I get the time. Although, this is not a time consuming activity.

I only have this poster, but I can edit and make them bigger. Are you looking for an exact size? I’m making them 500x500 px if that’s okay.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m looking to be able to print them at 8 inches. I don’t think too much pixelation should be a problem.

Alright guys. Who’s going to be the hero that helps me finish my project? Seriously kicking myself because I had these icons many hard drives ago.
One more down. I only have the leaves left until I can find the others.

8 Likes

That is badass dude.

2 Likes

That’s totally cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

especially with the way he has the wood grain pattern flowing with the sky…that is sweet!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words.
Last one for now.

5 Likes

Finished these. Six more to go :smile_cat: Hope I helped. (It looks so awesome so far, btw)

3 Likes

Ready :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m going to try and print these out and see how it transfers to the wood.

PM me your address if you’re comfortable with it. I want to mail you something as a thank you.

These are SICKKK😍 Love them

1 Like

Wow these are amazing!

1 Like

More to come. I’ve been busy lately but I plan to do some this weekend.

Possibly my least favorite one to do so far. I got bored halfway through and just finished finally.

1 Like