Tattoo design request

Could anyone design a more feminine AFI tattoo that has to do with either lyrics or album covers or tour posters that AFI has had. I’ve been trying but the one I designed is too masculine for my taste. I’ve been racking my brain and even looked through Blaqk Audio for ideas but I’m at a loss. Side note: I do not consider my design feminine but I’m gonna share it just in case anyone wanted it. It was designed after one of their older tour posters.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is too generic but STS “soaring “ is feminine. It’s the text afi with wings wrapped around it

2 Likes

I do love that design and was thinking about that one but I’m just not quite sure yet.

1 Like

Your design is similar to the octopus on the Girl’s Not Grey single.

That made me think that a more feminine design might be a watercolour variation of the Girl’s Not Grey burning rose:

Something like that, maybe? If you like this sort of thing just do an image search for “watercolour rose tattoos” until you find a style that resonate with you.

You could possibly add to this with the Crash Love logo superimposed over the top - although I’d be replacing the word “Crash” with the acronym “AFI”.

ie, same logo, same font, reads “AFI”, not ‘Crash’ and is written over the top of the rose. Just sort of spitballing ideas here, though. . :sweat_smile: One of those things would probably look great on its own.

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Omg that’s so cool! These some great designs and I definitely love the crash love album. The collab idea made me think to design another about a collab of 3 different albums. Thank you so much for your help. I’ll show you what I got so far.

1 Like

That’s gorgeous! I’m sure it’ll look great! :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

thank you so much and I appreciate the help

1 Like

I finally got it done! I wanted to show you :smiley:

2 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful! It looks fantastic! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All of the designs and suggestions in here are amazing.

I have an idea in my head for a Trash Bat that I need to put to paper at some point. Like a weirdo zubat kinda dude with bloody messed up fangs and a giant gaping mouth. I think it’d be a rad shoulder piece.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Please tag me if you draw it, that sounds awesome!

2 Likes

The roses above reminded me of the one I always wanted but sadly never got done :pensive:
from an Alan Forbes design :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Beautiful! It’s never too late… :metal: :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

I was also thinking that it is never too late. Go get tatted up girl! It looks awesome.

2 Likes