This forums future - thoughts

I made a Patreon to help with the following: https://www.patreon.com/despairfaction

So, I currently pay about $25 monthly for this forum, which is not bad at all. Ads hjelp with that, of course. However, I would like to take us to the next level with a few upgrades. In order to do this properly, I would like to advance us to a “Professional Plan” that would cost $40 monthly.

Let me say that I feel like this forum software is where our community needs to be… I have forum experience of almost 10 years and these forums are amazing, simple… and modern… I mean, these were BORN on mobile while virtually all other platforms are trying to adapt to mobile.

Anyway, I’m totally new to Patreon so bear with me. Members can also PayPal me via smrotsmk@gmail.com also.

I’m not pressuring anyone into donating - just being honest and open with the direction I’d like to go.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

You don’t have to ask me twice! :smiley: Although a small contribution I’m willing to help no matter what :slight_smile: This forum is awesome and filled with wonderful people…so I’m happy to state that I’m the very first Patreon :wink: Long live the forums! :smiley:

Not a lot, but I can spare a couple bucks each month. It’s been so great to have a community to escape to.

Also, I saw on your youtube channel you uploaded a vid from Asbury Park. Were you there? I was upfront so we must’ve been right by each other. Crazy!