This_Girl_Imperfect: still imperfect and still here

Hello All, I’m This_Girl_Imperfect, I went by that and TOBWER1 on the original boards back in the day. A lot has changed in the many years since I first found the DF, but I’m still the same concert loving, imperfect person I’ve always been. I know this place isn’t “official” but it’s great to see some old names popping up and to know the potential of this place. I’ve bounced around a lot and have seen the band and their side projects approx 100 times. I’m based in the north eastern US but some of my best friends are scattered across the country because of this band. Looking forward to whenever we can enjoy a live show as a venue again. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Holy crap… you must know @Cher_I_Despair then?

Thanks for joining and welcome! I am working on getting these forums official, BTW. :slight_smile:

It’s a true honor getting to reconnect with all the old DF Board Members and make new friends. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

1 Like

I agree… I am glad I brought these boards back with the help of @Snobgrass and another.

The ultimate would be to get the band on here to chat…

Again, thank you all for finding these forums! Please spread the word.

Perhaps of an Instagram, Twitter, Facebook post… save it for here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes