This is how I look after losing 84 lb in 4 months

As some of you may remember I sold my record collection to get a bypass surgery. I’ve lost 84 lb in 4 months, my shirt size is now L when I used to be 3XL, my jeans size is 38 when I was 46. First Pic is me weighing 298 lbs and second pic is from last week weighing 215.

15 Likes

Pablo, that is amazing!! Very happy for your success. Keep up the good work my Friend!

4 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome. Great work.

2 Likes

Ok pablo looking like A daddy congrats man. Hopefully see you next tour.

2 Likes

So happy for you !Where do you plan on being ideally?I think 84lbs in 4 months is pretty amazing man!Usually people can expect 32lbs to very rarely 48 lbs in 4months.You crushed it!Try some Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for some fun cardio

1 Like

You look great Pablo! Keep up the good work man!:hugs:

1 Like

This is amazing Pablo!

1 Like

Thanks dude! Yeah I hopefully will see you soon!

According to my height (6 ft) I should be around 175-185. I’m currently at 203. I’m currently going to the gym 3-4 times a week. I’m doing leg, chest and arms. I try to not do cardio because I don’t want to lose fat faster than I currently do, to avoid excess skin.

2 Likes

Wow man. You’re doing an incredible job. You should be super proud!

2 Likes

So I haven’t lost a lot of weight lately as I’m going to the gym and replacing fat with muscles, so I’ve lost a lot of inches around my body, but I just hit the 100 lb milestone

6 Likes

Impressive man! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

So I finally hit my goal which is 60 kg (142 lb). This is how I look, with the same clothing.

4 Likes

Awesome Pablo! Congratulations! And the second picture looks like a magic trick LOL At first I was like…did he cut himself in two? :stuck_out_tongue: Way to go!

Greetings,

Blag.

2 Likes

Haha, you’re not the first thst thinks so! Thanks!

2 Likes

Wow! You look great! Kudos for keeping your motivation up! Congratulations man!

Did you have bariatric surgery? I did, the vertical sleeve. I’ve lost a total of 70lbs and have at least 50 more to go before I’ll be happy with my weight. I’m glad I got the surgery done because I could be 375+ by now =O

Yes I did, I had a R en Y gastric bypass. I will have surgery to remove the excess skin by the end of the year, or early next. Congrats on your weight loss! I very much enjoyed the process!

I still have about 50 more pounds to lose to acheive an ideal weight. I’m trying a keto diet (vegan, high protein). At first, I lost 20 lbs but I started eating bigger portions and have been stagnant. I hope to start losing again :sunglasses:

You will eventually eat more. Nowadays, I eat a portion that a regular person would eat. Congrats on your progress!