UPDATE # 2 w/ Full Version of "Anxious" VIDEO: AFI Set List from Cleveland features "Who Knew?" and "Anxious" as live premieres!

UPDATE # 2: SPECIALS THANKS to “You Don’t Know Music” on YouTube for recording AFI’s premiere of “Anxious” from their Burials album from 2013. Before this show in Cleveland’s House of Blues, this song had never been played live before. Davey actually says this before starting the song. Check it out below!

AFI’s “Anxious” performed LIVE for the very first time in Cleveland, OH. .

UPDATE:
Here’s a clip from Cleveland, OH’s show that shows off a piece of “Who Knew?”. This song is only actually on the Black Sails EP and was performed live for (reportedly) the very first time ever. Clevelend, you’re very lucky! Hopefully someone has yet to upload a version of this to YouTube. :slight_smile:

Here it is:

Also, off of AFI’s Burials album and played for the first time, is “Anxious”. Watch it below:

Both videos credit to AFINewsHQ via Jordan Nipper

AFI played Cleveland, OH’s “House of Blues” last night and they did it packing a few surprises for the 2nd leg of their Blood Tour. Two songs, “Who Knew?” from the Black Sails EP and “Anxious” from their previous album Burials, were played for the first time on this entire tour, including the Winter Tour.

ALBUMS & THEIR # OF SONGS PLAYED from Cleveland:
6 - Sing the Sorrow
1 - Decemberunderground
2 - Blood Album
3 - Burials
1 - Very Proud of Ya
2 - Crash Love
1 - Black Saisl EP
1 - Art of Drowning

Cleveland’s Set List:

1. Miss Murder (DU)
  2. Still A Stranger (Blood Album)
  3. Girl’s Not Grey (Sing the Sorrow)
  4. Above the Bridge (Burials)
  5. Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings) (Sing the Sorrow)
  6. Bleed Black (Sing the Sorrow)
  7. Anxious (Live Premiere) (Burials)
  8. Perfect Fit (Very Proud of Ya)
  9. Beautiful Thieves (Crash Love)
  10. Who Knew? (Live Premiere) (Black Sails EP)
  11. Veronica Sawyer Smokes (Crash Love)
  12. The Days of the Phoenix (Art of Drowning)
  13. Snow Cats (Blood Album)
  14. I Hope You Suffer (Burials)
  15. Silver and Cold (Sing the Sorrow)
  16. This Time Imperfect (Sing the Sorrow)
  17. This Celluloid Dream (Sing the Sorrow)

Copied & edited from AFireInside.net

Below is the stats of their Winter Tour courtesy of AFINewsHQ

View our earlier recap with photos from this even, here.

Seems the set list was awesome but the security was absolute crap. Josh from HQ got a concussion from security not doing their job. Honestly, that’s the first I’ve heard of something like that happening.

1 Like

Yeah, I heard about that on twitter. I hope he’s fine. From the sounds of it, he’s recovering.

I’m super jealous about “Who Knew?”… one of my top favorite AFI songs. Midnight Sun holds the torch.

1 Like

TBH, it pisses me off that happened to him. I had the opportunity to meet Josh during Burials in KY. He’s awesome. And the fact that that happened is bullshit. Sorry I’m a little protective of my friends.

1 Like

No, I completely understand. I’d love to meet them.

During the NJ show where Davey was trying to get on the floor and crowdsurfing at the same time he actually pointed to someone to have a girl taken out of the crowd. There were a few very short fans in the crowd… she might’ve gotten hurt during.

Several of my NE friends were there, I heard about that from MVP on Facebook. I didn’t hear anything from my friend Kyle, but I know he was also pretty late.

From what I’ve heard it was actually a chick being inappropriate towards Davey. The grabbing/groping/disgusting person trying to ruin things for the rest of us.

1 Like

No shit?!?! Wow, if that’s the case, that is so awesome. Lol. I mean that towards Davey btw of course.

Have you see the video I posted? It was during Totalimmortal, their 2nd encore.

I have not. Not yet anyways. I’ll go take a look when I get home from work though!

1 Like

I’ll make it easier for you. Here’s the video: (go to 3:22 to see him get in the crowd, but the part where he points at the girl and asks for someone to get her out is shortly after. I was the one recording… it was wild!)

Here’s the post I made about the show.

1 Like

That concussion thing wasn’t really security’s fault. Josh fell at one point pretty early on and passed out for about a minute then. Then when he tried to support Davey crowdsurfing, he passed out again and it kind of turned into a dogpile. I don’t think there was anything security could have done differently, they actually handled it pretty well,

1 Like

Did he get punched in the moshpit or something? If that’s the case, punched, then kicked? Damn… that’s why I prefer right in FRONT of the mosh pit…

Oh, I hope he feels better! :frowning:

Updated with Anxious video! That was good timing… when I found it the video had two views. :slight_smile:

1 Like