UPDATED: AFI @ Montebello Rockfest Set List, Footage & fan photo recap of Blood Tour

UPDATE: Two videos; Lost Souls and Of Greetings and Goodbyes from Montebello have surfaced on YouTube. Check them out below! Thanks to "wefalldown" for uploading them!

The members of AFI can now finally take a break from touring as they have wrapped up their last show until July 14th, when they go to Columbus, OH (DREAMCAR on July 12th in Atlantic City, NJ @ Beachfest). AFI played last night at around 6:15PM at the Montebello Rockfest and there are a few clips that have been surfacing from their set including this Girl’s Not Grey clip captured by Devin_Brodie:

Their Montebello Set List (credit: AFINewsHQ via Eny)

1. Girls Not Grey (Sing the Sorrow)
  2. This Celluloid Dream (Sing the Sorrow)
  3. So Beneath You (Blood Album)
  4. The Lost Souls (Art of Drowning)
  5. Love Like Winter (Decemberundergound)
  6. The Leaving Song pt.II (Sing the Sorrow)
  7. The Days of The Phoenix (Art of Drowning)
  8. Snow Cats (Blood Album)
  9. Of Greetings and Goodbyes (Art of Drowning)
  10. I Hope You Suffer (Burials)
  11. Paper Airplanes (Sing the Sorrow)
  12. Silver and Cold (Sing the Sorrow)
  13. Miss Murder (Decemberunderground)

Also, with this being AFI’s second leg of the Blood Tour, AFINewsHQ has put together “Moments” on twitter that capture fans’ photos from the tour along the way. Be sure to check it out here:

1 Like

I miss hearing Love Like Winter live! Amazing. They definitely deserve the small break.

1 Like

I am hoping they don’t NOT tour again for another 4 years…

I’ll be all over going to see Blaqk Audio and DREAMCAR but none are AFI.

1 Like

Small break. I said small break. Though I did joke with my friends when they asked why I was seeing them so often (I also saw them back in Feb.) that they’re like the Olympics: they only come around every four years, so I have to catch them while I can. LOL. But, yeah, no, I don’t know if I can survive another four years.

1 Like