What do you miss about the DF?

Just recalling some DF memories… I’ll start:

• DF forums w/ exclusive forums for the DF to interact with the band
  • Meet & Greets!!! I was fortunate enough to attend one of these back in 2003 where I got my Art skatedeck and BSITS limited color vinyl signed, plus photos with the band
  • DF exclusive store

How about you?

2 Likes

I miss the community of the old boards. Hardly anybody posts on here anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, everything has been sucked up by social media… however, I find that unacceptable. I feel we still need “our place”. On social media there is no organization like forums. On forums you can create different forums for different threads/topics. On social media… everything just gets dumped.

AFI are on Instagram the most… I don’t believe they really post anywhere else.

1 Like

Yeah, I do miss the community of the old boards - I’m glad that there’s this board now.

1 Like

I miss ask AFI The intimacy felt by the fans is without parallel

2 Likes

The Ask AFI section was awesome!

1 Like

Ask AFI was great! I remember someone once posting that their DVD player read the I Heard A Voice DVD as BIBLE and asked why, and Davey replied he had no idea because it definitely wasn’t the bible as everything on that DVD actually happened! :laughing:

Good times… I miss the old boards, too, and I’m so grateful to STORMS for creating this space for us. :black_heart:

I also miss the Meet and Greets, and also the fan meet ups - those were awesome.

2 Likes