Which one do you think is worth more?

Black/black Sing the Sorrow CD SEALED

Or

Black/black Sing the Sorrow CD w/ booklet inside signed by whole band?

I’m considering selling… possibly even both copies… really not sure if I wanna part with both though…

Thoughts?

That’s a tricky one, is it possible to look up sales histories on Discogs? Might be worth looking into, although I’m not sure if you’d get that level of detail or just a price range of previous sales.

I would think the one with autographs is worth more, especially to a diehard fan.

3 Likes

Yeah, I suppose that goes without saying. Out of all of the AFI items I’m selling… I gotta say, letting my black/black STS copies go is very hard. I may need to them or at least one of them…

I agree - the signed copy would be worth more. A sealed mint is going for $125 lately: https://www.discogs.com/sell/history/1566113 Hard to say how much more, but reasonable to say whatever the diehard fan market will bear, as BlackRabbit indicated…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m debating… it’s a touch decision.

Basically trying to decide if I wanna keep one or sell both… framing the signed one is SO EXPENSIVE with how I’d want it…

It’s a tough call - for the signed one, if it’s your only signed thing (I’m thinking it’s not!) then that’d be a deciding factor; otherwise, depends how much it means to you! Same with the mint sealed - they only pressed 2500, but could gauge by if you own something else of a run that’s fewer, if you prefer to keep the more rare item.

Out of curiosity, if you’re in the states, have you gone to Micheals during one of their major sales on frames? That might help drop the price for you a little…