Why AFI? Reasons

Why do you listen to AFI?

Me: AFI fits, it belongs in my life. AFI heals, I become stronger each day. AFI rocks, all band members are exceptionally talented; AFI is like no other, a band that cannot be categorized. It’s depth is mirrored in my depth. Over the 18 years that I’ve been a fan, I’m glad I chose AFI to be my favorite band. AFI for life!

4 Likes

AFI have been there for me through some very hard times. Their records have screamed with me, cried with me, laughed with me and their music has saved my life. I don’t even remember how many times this band has been the thing that has peeled my sorry face off the floor and made me live again. Oh, and they sound pretty good, too. :wink:

4 Likes

It brings me solace to know there is a band that can put words to feelings I have about life and trying to live in today’s society. afi literally carried through the hell I lived in for the last 12 years, I would have been lost had I not had them, or maybe they had me. The members of despair faction were few and far between as well and the couple that I did meet , I cherished because as I see it we who listen to this band have an understanding of the pain and sorrow of living in today’s world that few can understand. We are outliers even those of us that are “normal” are outliers. Not sure if those are reasons but to me they are

3 Likes

There music has been with me for a long time and always will be a big part of my life. No matter when or what mood I’m in there always a song of theirs which matches my mood perfectly. Where I’m down, happy and optimistic there’s always an AFI song to match.

3 Likes