You can order the Blood Album Pendant!

Wait… we were? :grin:
Also, happy early birthday @Ophelia !!:birthday:

3 Likes

Shhhh…I’m trying to make her feel better. LOL.

3 Likes

MOTHERFUCKER. THERE ARE VARIANTS??? Why does that not surprise me… LOL.

LOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @Ophelia !!! :smiley:

You do realize that we’re all looking for you, right? :wink:

2 Likes

I am super happy that you found this site. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you sure there were only 2? From what I recall, the necklaces (like the one in the Medicate video) were gifted to the band and family by Interscope. Then, because of fan demand, they made those cheap ones enclosed in a circle and sold them in the AFI store.

1 Like

@dnlkdwll I will be happy finding just one circle pendant for sale. I’ve seen people say in several places online that there were two original CRASH LOVE pendants made by the jeweler. Who knows?

1 Like

I got the “Get Hurt” lyrics pendant! “Promise me you will keep your eyes closed.”

2 Likes

:cold_sweat: Get Hurt is the only one I’m missing!

1 Like

Got it two days ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that I’ve collected these it’s time to collect the CRASH LOVE pendant…

2 Likes

The Aurelia one is pretty sick. Very nice @Ophelia !

1 Like

Aurelia is the best song they’ve written in a decade. Easily my favorite of the 3 pendants.

3 Likes

I have the Aurelia and So Beneath You pendants. Aurelia is definitely an amazing track.

1 Like

I’d suggest either not actually wearing these pendants, or buying a new chain as soon as you can, because the chain will rust and discolour in no time…speaking from experience.

4 Likes

I made the mistake with wearing the hell out of my old Nephilm necklace (yes, the one that was listed on eBay for $400).

The only necklace I wear is one my wife got me several years ago; it’s a skeleton key from Zales. It’s quite badass. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wore the Aurelia one when I saw them on the summer leg of the tour, but that was about it. It’s a bit too ostentatious for my aesthetic.

2 Likes

The link doesn’t work anymore :sob:

Yeah, sorry… thread closed!