30 years: purchases

It looked sick I would of ended up using it because that’s what a skate is for. I just wanna ride my skate I wanna stay out late.

1 Like

I have my eye on that AOD tank. I hope I’m not cutting it too close waiting until the next merch drop to buy it. So far so good - it doesn’t seem to be selling as fast as some of the other items. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I would get it asap I ordered my stuff on Friday and it still hasn’t shipped. The longer you wait the longer it takes. Of course they ate probably doing a ton of transactions right now. It is a cool tank. Can’t wait for the sing the sorrow/ december underground merch

1 Like

I guess it’s pretty unlikely because of licensing rights etc. now that Adeline has folded, but I’m really hoping for vinyl represses being launched this Friday

2 Likes

Would love some vinyl represses of zing The Sorrow, DU, and Crash Love. Saw them on tour for both STS and CL, both excellent shows.

4 Likes

You’re probably right. That’s happened before with limited items; I’ve missed out by a just few hours because I’ve thought too long about whether or not to get something else in the same order. It’s just it’s a flat international shipping rate of $15.99, so if I can grab a few items and just pay for shipping once it’s not as hard on my wallet!

Vinyl represses would be amazing! :heart:

1 Like

@Ally you now have the “DF badge”. I made the DF your primary group on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated. :grinning:

1 Like

I freaking missed the sing the sorrow shirts. Still got the pin set and necklace. Hec hopefully my first order will ship soon whatever we’ll call it an investment for the future.

As I’ve recently learned about unbirthdays I’ll borrow this from @Ally

1 Like

I also missed the STS shirt. Pity, that’s the sort of thing I was waiting for before placing my order. On top of which, the AOD tank sold out in my size. :frowning: Oh well, I think that style runs a bit smaller than some of the others… maybe? I ended up getting the larger size anyway, along with the In Darkness Together shirt. Not sure that one’s technically an anniversary item, but it’s a great shirt. :slightly_smiling_face: The free gift has me intrigued. Last time I got a free gift it was an AOD face mask, which I’ve worn more times than the jacket I bought!

1 Like

Hec yeah that is classic Black Sails in the Sunset…in darkness together we bring in the light in darkness together…We ARE FORMING.

1 Like

Such a good album. :metal: :black_heart:

1 Like

Some new merch dropped, FYI:
https://shop.afireinside.net/30-years-of-afi.html

1 Like

I have spent far too much on new merch this month :flushed:

2 Likes

Yes I’m in the same position… the prayer position…lol apparently I worship this band because I give up alot of money as well. However the joy lasts a long time so it’s worth it.

Tis the season for self-gifting I guess? My self-gift just happens to be like 50% of the AFI store

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha…that’s really funny I only got stuff from the first three weeks if the burials shirt hadn’t been a crop top I would of picked that up, however I did think about it for a second then decided the world isn’t ready for me in a crop top

I’m sure you would rock the crop top. I was just going to get all the pin sets to begin with, then accidentally bought a bunch of hoodies and tees as well. Oops!

1 Like

I got two of the pin sets and the art of drowning hoodie I also got the rabbits necklace. My stuff still hasn’t shipped my friend in Sacramento has had his stuff shipped though so at least they are getting started.

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the crop top