30 years: purchases

Anybody else get any of their stuff. Aa friend of mine did but I’m heart broken because he ordered after me and my stuff hasn’t even shipped yet. It’s not the end of the world it’s just funny in that ironic sort of way.

I will wait for you she said…Endlessly. maybe this week .

I’ve had a couple of notifications that items have been shipped, but as I’m in the UK they probably won’t get here for a while yet. I think it’s only two items out of everything I’ve ordered as well, for some reason they send everything separately instead of in one parcel.

So I couldn’t help my self and sent them an email saying my friend ordered his stuff after me and all ready got it qhats going on with my stuff. It worked because it finally got shipped today. Now how long is the second order gonna take. I’m grateful that it’s on the way and I’m really happy that my friend got his hoodie. I ordered him the east bay hardcore hoodie that hot topic is selling for his birthday and he got that the same day so it eas an exciting day for him.

No news on when my stuff will arrive. I’m guessing xmas 2022? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I got the purple angel muscle tank

3 Likes

That’s the one I ordered as well. That was probably my favourite merch item. :sparkling_heart:

Two things first off the tank is awesome I almost got it myself second if anyone put in for the prize drawing check your spam box because that’s where I found out I won. I won’t say what to ruin the suprise just in case anyone won as well the email went to a bunch of people. Or worst case scenario I just got hacked.

Congrats on winning the prize! :smiley:

Got lucky on this.
I hope everyone is getting there anniversary items.

may all our poison hearts
                      remain gathered
                     In one dark flame
2 Likes

I bought the AOD muscle tee in a 2x and it’s still too small. It is now going into my AFI collection of memorabilia.

1 Like

That’s a bummer. At the very least you could cut out the art and sew it onto a vest or jacket : ). I got the hoodie and I’ve been careful with washing you know cold water blah blah blah and the letters are still peeling. Fortunately it has like a cool orange color underneath from what ever adhesive they used. All well if you practice any Buddhism then the jacket was already ruined from the time it was created.

1 Like

That sucks that the letters are still peeling, even though you were so careful. I know I already mentioned this to you, but heads up for anyone else who ordered one of these hoodies: someone on the Fall Children Facebook group said this is a common problem and to be really careful of the letters peeling when washing it. The group consensus was to turn it inside out, wash on a gentle cycle, line dry if possible and it should hopefully be okay.

@batwings that sucks about the shirt being too small. I hope you can do something else creative and fun with it.

Still not sure when mine will arrive. Maybe Godot is bringing it… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Which hoodies are peeling? I got the AOD and DU ones but they arrived like 3 days ago so I haven’t washed them yet

The letters on the art of drowning hoodie are peeling but I forgot about the line dry so that could be why.

@darlingiwantto, it’s the Art of Drowning hoodie people have been having problems with. I’ll post a link to the discussion in the facebook group here. Apparently there’s some sort of issue with the company that makes the new AOD merch. I found this older post on a similar subject in the group as well. :worried:

That’s so weird, I bought a Bodies hoodie and it seems really high quality, I’ve washed it a bunch of times and no damage whatsoever. Must be made by different companies or something.

1 Like

That’s the impression I got from what other fans were saying as well; that it was a different company making the AOD merch. Shame about that, their merch has always been such good quality, as you said. I have a hoodie from the Decemberunderground tour, so it’s just over 15 years old now (scary thought!) and it’s still in perfect condition.

I had one of the very first wall flag orders with a few in my basket for gifting and to get free shipping and they cancelled it. I can’t believe it. Oh well, here’s to hoping another batch gets produced in the near future because I’d kill for that to be hanging in my bedroom.

That really sucks. I hope you can get one.

1 Like