30 years: purchases

That sucks, had you already paid and they refunded you? I’ve seen a couple of people mentioning on Insta that they ordered items then they got cancelled later, sounds like someone has stuffed up some inventory in the background

1 Like

It’s one thing to buy these things, love them for a while then decide to part ways, but I’ve got no love for those who just buy this stuff up just to sell it at a higher price because it’s rare. For the record I’m not knocking on people who have sold stuff that’s rare at high prices because the items ARE rare but some of the stuff feom the last couple drops old out way to fast for me to not be suspicious. Hopefully that all made sense.

2 Likes

@Chad17 , totally agree. After Bodies went on sale a few of the limited special edition vinyl box sets went up on eBay for hundreds. They came down again pretty fast when all the shipping delays happened. Same with some recent Alkaline Trio RSD releases in the UK, it literally sold out in moments then a ton of them showed up on eBay overnight :rage:

1 Like

@Chad17 and @darlingiwantto yeah, some people are just opportunistic jerks. :angry:

On a lighter note, my shirts finally arrived today. They’re so comfy! The In Darkness shirt is perfect and the Drowning Fountain tank is only a little too big, really just the arm holes - that really was a small run! The free gift was a Missing Man patch - very happy about that! :grin:

Yeah, I already paid and have been refunded. But like you said, the inventory numbers may had been off and they fulfilled the smaller numbered orders first to get most of the orders out. I’m seeing that Warner has been messed up a few orders already in terms of improper sizing that I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what happened.

It’s still rubbish that happened, but at least they refunded you.