AFI Set List & Album Breakdown 08.05.18 in Ashbury, NJ @ The Stone Poney - "He Who Laughs Last" video inside!

Tonight marked my last tour date that I am able to attend on the Mourning in Amerika tour of 2018. I wish I could do as many as @Cher_I_Despair but my jealousy must remain. Tonight, AFI would again, not disappoint. Although the crowd (to my left) would kinda fail by not being able to support Davey for his God-Walk during “I Hope You Suffer”, Davey did make eye-contact with me during “Love Like Winter”. I forget what line it was, but it definitely changed me…

I digress… :slight_smile:

Tonight’s Set List and Album Breakdown is as follows:

1. Girl’s Not Grey (Sing the Sorrow)
  2. This Celluloid Dream (Sing the Sorrow)
  3. Love Like Winter (Decemberunderground)
  4. Summer Shudder (Decemberunderground)
  5. Aurelia (Blood Album)
  6. He Who Laughs Last (Very Proud of Ya) last played September 14, 2017
  7. Snow Cats (Blood Album)
  8. Paper Airplanes (Sing the Sorrow)
  9. I Hope You Suffer (Burials)
  10. Miss Murder (Decemberunderground)

Video of “He Who Laughs Last” from tonight!

3 Likes

Oh, man, that’s a crazy set. I can’t wait for their show in NC tomorrow

2 Likes

I wish I could go - enjoy!!!

Is that the only show you’ll be able to attend or are you doing others as well?

1 Like

Just now left adam and the rise against huys he signed my sts 336 and pink un nimbered eddies picnic guess the other guys arent feeling it me and hunter were texting all day so when he said nah they were leaving i was sad a little lol

3 Likes

When they tour again as head-liners I’m for sure going to make plans to where I can stay and hang. With how many shows you’re attending you definitely deserve meeting and talking to Adam. Thanks again for mentioning these forums and me to Adam! :smiley:

1 Like

Glad you met Adam and the Rise Against guys! I was a little sad in Philly too. But I guess saying hi to Adam & a smile and a wave from Davey isn’t something to sneeze at… at least he for a moment acknowledged my existence, lol! One day…

2 Likes

When they tour again as head-liners… wait for that. Almost every night on the Blood Tour every band member came out after the show. The only one I didn’t get to see at my show was Davey.

Adam was first and super humble and nice.
Then Hunter and Jade came out… it was very personable. They took their time and got with every fan… it was awesome.

2 Likes

Here’s one of my photos from last night. It’s not the best but it captures the whole band right as they were about to dive into the next song.

Plus, the sun makes the lights look like jack-o-lanterns. :slight_smile:

Now, this one… turned out really cool IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJHqD0lio6/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=tv0d53de1hx1

1 Like