Anyone every have an AFI member “like/comment” one of your posts?

Davey liked my posts from last night and then reposted my videos in his story :scream::scream::scream::scream: this is the first time this has happened to me. My first BA show was definitely life changing.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing your drawings.

Ohh I follow you on ig. Hello again.

1 Like

All my art is on my IG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, you’re a master

I ended up getting this last night before he deleted the post for some reason

3 Likes

Yeah he liked my comment on that post too, and then I looked up the billboard chart website and saw this. Afinewshq also posted the #1 ranking a few days ago but that’s just not what the charts say…

3 Likes

I got these two from a couple of years ago. Jade never replied so I showed him the tweet when I met him in Houston :rofl:

4 Likes

So…some time ago…when Jade released “Ocean Eyes” cover…I left him a comment saying that I loved the cover and that he should be doing more…

Today…I got a reply from him!!! I still cannot believe it :smiley:

JadeReply

Damn I’m happy right now! :smiley:

7 Likes

you are so lucky!! I sent him a comment too but I got nothing back.

1 Like

Well…to be honest…I left him the message on October 18’…he only took 6 months to reply :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Screenshot_2019-05-10-17-08-51-1

Jade just liked my post on ig, i feel like hes never active on social media so this just made my day

9 Likes

Okay that’s more rare than Dork

5 Likes

Thats super rare Jade has never liked or commented anything of mine nor dmed me where as Hunter Adam and Davey do them all like its no big deal

Ok everyone needs to follow jade on Instagram because he posts ridiculous stuff like this :joy::joy:

The original photo is of rapper 6ix9ine

6 Likes

Is the photo on the left Smith?

Correct, it’s smith :joy::rofl:

I can’t believe I never posted this… :grinning:

Davey had Liked and Commented on a photo I took of me buying ALL Missing Man bundles… needless to say, it made my night. :grinning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br_P79XANvp/

4 Likes

So I brought my fresh outta the mail black sails flag to the MD show tonight, so afi could see some of their far away fans on the lawn. @astheycry and I held up the flag during the last two songs, and we were on the railing of the sky lawn, and davey pointed up at us multiple times while singing and it was magical. And then I posted this pic about it, davey commented, AND davey hunter and JADE liked the photo

10 Likes