Anyone every have an AFI member “like/comment” one of your posts?

THAT is fucking cool… amazing, amazing… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMFG! That just amazing! :smiley: Thanks for sharing this! :smiley:

1 Like

I bought these tickets as a bday present for myself, bday was the 16th, show the 17th, and this whole interaction made my birthday a million times more amazing. We were waiting for him to come to our side of the stage and look up to the sky lawn, and then bam we dropped the flag and he started pointing up at us while singing snow cats :joy:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :slight_smile: What an awesome way to celebrate :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever get over how incredibly humble they are and the love they have for their fans is so touching. <3

5 Likes

Has anyone had any likes/comments on stuff totally unrelated to their music or posts that the band members have made or stuff you’ve tagged them in? Like a a picture of your dog doing some stupid shit, or something like that.

I find the older you get there is much less of a barrier between yourself and the people you looked up to. Pedestal you put musicians etc up on just seems to lower itself to ground level over time. By virtue of life I’ve ended up in rooms, conversations with various members of different bands and it’s just been like talking to a long lost mate.

2 Likes

A while back on the old forums there used to be an “Ask AFI” section for Df members and I remember asking Davey something about how he felt about seeing their first ever album printed or something. It was a surreal experience because I was only a teenager and never had someone I looked up to so much respond to me so kindly.

4 Likes