Black Sails anniversary bundle

My order confirmation says May 31st

Is keychain to be steel or some plastic sā€¦:wink: like missing man one :slight_smile:

Send them an email because I moved and not sure if mail redirection will workā€¦they told me that I should receive a shipping confirmation the day afterā€¦but nothing yet :frowning:

Just checked my confirmation email. Says shipping expected to begin this week. Also clicked the link to the bundle and it comes up with an apology that there might be a delay in despatching items as they are currently moving warehouses. Iā€™m not too worried just yet.

Just got my shipping notification! :smile:

1 Like

Got the shirt separately just now.

Also, am I the only one who JUST noticed that they put a ā€œ20ā€ on the flag of the ship??? That pretty much made the shirt that much betterā€¦ I was disappointed until i saw that.

6 Likes

Now Iā€™m extra excited to get my shirt, I hadnā€™t noticed that either!

Looks like it was on thwre the whole timeā€¦ just super tiny on the image.

Dammit so I just now saw thisā€¦ no way I can still order the bundle? Iā€™ll buy one if anyone got extra or Iā€™ll buy the flag always wanted a flag of black sails :((

I made a video review of the shirt.

4 Likes

This is how I received mine.

1 Like

WTFā€¦ make sure you contact them about itā€¦

:open_mouth: Thatā€™s crap. The standard of service in the last couple of years with regards to the online store has been utter shite.

You received our other items yet? There was a post from AFI news hq about people not getting all their stuff and to contact the online store about it

Not yetā€¦ will check again later today when I get home. The shirt package said ā€œ1 of 3ā€.

I only have my shirt, missing everything else

1 Like

Donā€™t want to brag butā€¦

T-Shirt and Flag arrived today :wink: Which is awesome because I couldnā€™t update my new addressā€¦but mail redirection did the magic :smiley:

Flag is niceā€¦doesnā€™t have the ā€œ20ā€ā€¦doesnā€™t say Black Sailsā€¦itā€™s just pretty much like the t-shirtā€¦

Now waiting for my keychain :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was posted on facebook, some people are getting REALLY bad merch. Does anyone elseā€™s shirt look this bad? Note this is not my shirt, my shirt is ok.

Holy shit is that printed krooked???

I stand by my decision not to purchase this.

4 Likes