Black Sails anniversary bundle

Well my Shirt has arrived in the UK. Doesn’t look like it’s got any issues with it. Still waiting on the rest of the bundle though.

3 Likes

Looks like the keychain haven’t been shipped yet…and waiting for the patch…

1 Like

I just got notification that my key chain shipped last night. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Keychain arrived!

5 Likes

My Flag arrived. 2 down, 2 to go. Seriously, how much of a hash can you make of a bundle release :sweat_smile:. It’s in the name, bundle. As in altogether. Thank fuck I’m not paying for the individual postage.

2 Likes

Haven’t check the mail…so hopefully mine arrived…but…isn’t it like damn tiny? I mean…the Missing Man one was huge…and this is tiny :frowning: Another keychain that I’m probably not going to be able to use…

BTW…I saw that the patch is B&W…haven’t got mine so cannot confirm…

1 Like

Yep…so much for a bundle that comes in pieces :slight_smile: Not that I care so much…but the “bundle” losses its purpose…

1 Like

My biggest disappointment with the bundle is that NOT all ships have the “20” on the flag.

Instead of a key chain, how about a fully-colored Black Sails MUG? Would’ve been just as nice if not nicer IMO.

2 Likes

Finally got a copy of the Black Sails EP. Interesting note, the version of Porphyria on the Black Sails EP is missing the sustained guitar at the very end of the song.

1 Like

Patch arrived, in a ridiculously oversized envelope

1 Like

You’re in the UK and you’ve gotten your shirt, flag AND patch?! Lol I’m in the US and only have the shirt so far :joy: what a mess

1 Like

I’m still missing the flag and patch.

1 Like

Something arrive to my old place…waiting for my former landlord to come back from vacations so he can re-send it to my new place :slight_smile: Weird that it wasn’t redirected like the t-shirt and flag :frowning:

Is anyone selling any of this bundle? If so id like to discuss compensation. It went out of stock the day it came out and AFI sent me an email saying it was back in stock, so igota confirmation it was coming… A day later AFI was like “Whoops. We made a mistake.” I desperately want this bundle though. Anyone get anything they didn’t want? I’m a Large or XL in shirts. (Broad shoulders.)

Thank you all,
:>Charlie.

1 Like

Just got an email confirmation for an order for a black sails shirt, I assuming they’re sending out new shirts to anyone who emailed them about their shirt being crooked. Hopefully shirt #2 looks better!

3 Likes

I really hope the band drops WMG after this nonsense. Its been weeks and I’ve only received the keychain so far. Their customer service is horrendous and has offered zero help. I have a feeling they’re just going to cancel the remaining orders and refund everyone because they can’t seem to figure it out.

1 Like

Got all of the bundle now. 4 separate packages, and the patch and keyring packaging were a total piss take. This is what the keyring came in, on it’s own :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Genius, same here! My patch however arrived like this… :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

3 Likes

I guess I should be thankful that none of it screwed me over with import tax

1 Like

I got my shirt a month ago, got my patch last week, and got my keychain yesterday, so they’re still sending things out piece by piece. I’m just waiting on the flag now… hopefully it arrives soon! And I’m in the US

1 Like