Black Sails anniversary bundle

Still need my flag and patch…

1 Like

That’s mad. I’ve got everything now in the UK. I literally don’t know how the merch company have managed to stuff this one up so badly.
Don’t know if anyone else follows Enter Shikari, but they are an example of how you do everything right. Their fb forum has their management team on it. They engage constantly with the fan base, bring out merch because people have requested it in the past, or look to the fan base for feedback before going for a full print run, constantly update you with what’s going on and sort out the best they can the issues you might have. It’s a level that goes way above any other band I follow, and it really fucking depresses me how far behind AFI have fallen with this sort of thing, when once they were the front runners.

5 Likes

My Keychain arrived yesterday :slight_smile: So I assume that the box that ended in my old place is the patch…I just need to wait for my former landlord to come back from vacations so I can get it :wink:

I hope AFI or management or whoever the hell manages that…try to fix this…hate to have almost everything and see people still waiting :frowning:

Im still waiting on my shirt. my order is still open.

I still only have the keychain. I can’t get any updates from customer service either.

I emailed merch yesterday to see if they were still sending out the rest of the bundles since my flag is missing, and this was the response

1 Like

What an absolute load of bollocks. They have well and truly fucked this one up haven’t they

3 Likes

I placed my order in MAY and it is AUGUST and I just want my flag :sob::sob:

1 Like

Word for word those are the exact responses I keep getting. I think they are trying to cover the fact that they won’t be able to fill these orders. When moving warehouses there has to be a plan in place especially for a company this size. I don’t believe a planned warehouse move would take this many weeks. If they are still “checking in inventory”, then that’s probably code for “we lost this shit.”

I would advise checking with your payment methods to see how long have until claim window closes. There’s only so many days that you are covered before that window closes.

3 Likes

I think the worst of it all is that there are actually other items in the store that I want to buy but this whole disaster is stopping me

4 Likes

I ordered the splatter missing man vinyl like 2 weeks before I ordered the black sails bundle, and I got the vinyl about a month after i had placed the order. They had a disclaimer in the email saying it was gonna be late because of the warehouse switching.

Still got the vinyl weeks before I got any of my black sails bundle though

Lol send that to them in an email and see what response you get.

I did a while back and asked how long would I have to wait if I purchased something else. I’m still waiting on a response.

GUYS MY FLAG SHIPPED TODAY ! ! ! Last piece of the bundle is finally on its way

2 Likes

I still haven’t gotten my patch or my flag… I just responded to the old “ticket” number/email. I just checked… I haven’t received any email updates since July 18th.

This is an acceptable response I guess. I mentioned on my last email that I have multiple orders with WMG for that are worth a few hundred in total (I spent so much in the Foals store) and was interested in cancelling everything because I couldn’t get any responses from WMG to my questions. I still don’t think I’m getting these BSITS items though.

6 Likes

And my reprinted shirt is FINALLY on the way. I emailed them in June about my shirt being crooked, and now I’m finally getting a hopefully not crooked shirt

4 Likes

Just got the notification about my flag being shipped. It’s been how many months? I have no words…

2 Likes

Unbelievable! I’ve today had an email about my DF bundle Finally being shipped, no news on the All Hallows’ bundle or recent shirts. Seems to be causing great confusion on my credit card with all these outstanding orders still showing up as ‘pending’! :roll_eyes:

Looks like my card and bag are on its way according to the email. No idea about the T-shirt or bottle

1 Like