Despair Faction presale code?

You’ll appreciate this thread then!!! :slight_smile:

AZ Presale code for today 6/24 is “lucky”

Looking for the Tucson AZ presale code. Was with the STS despair faction with the raven shirt/poster package (Don’t have the card). Went by the names of bat-tipped wings and Spirit. Would like to get the tickets ASAP, please

@x40x @batwings

Are both of you officially DF? If so, please send me a photo of your card or a screenshot of an official DF email and I’ll get you verified on here

1 Like

I’m new here. Not sure how to be official DF.

1 Like

Welcome! About once or twice a year, they open up DF registration. You can either enter by submitting your email or you can buy whatever bundle is available.

So I asked an found out that apparently I was a member of the “old despair faction” and not the current one, which made no sense to me, and kind of really upset me.

Like, this is a life long love, WHY would it matter if I signed up in 2002? So NOW I dont even know if I am an official member, which again, seriously makes me sad.

My original email from the despair factor. No code received on my end

The original site is down and all our login info gone with it. I joined in 06. I found my original email with purchase.

long time member (had the card and actually got to meet Davey with it!) but can’t locate it now :frowning: @STORMS can you please please please message me the presale code?? I’ve been checking my email all day!!

@STORMS I DUG AND I DUG AND I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! Pleaseeeeee can I get the presale code?!

1 Like

@STORMS back of card too

2 Likes

Sent an email with a pic of my card, hopefully i can get the presale code

Hey there! I’ll summarize the screenshots - I’ve been a member a few times but seem to not be recognized after a year or two. Would love to be be able get the presale for the forum show. I know it’s last minute but any help would be appreciated!

Despair Faction card from 2007 when I first signed up. I got to meet the band when the had their meet & greets.

Please share presale code if possible 🥹

Hi there! Was wondering if I could get verified and maybe get some assistance for that presale code? Thank you!!

Wish I could provide these brotha been a Df member since 2002, lost the card and email, fan since 97’, just recently found AFI again when I saw they would be performing in Anaheim, went to the show now I’m all the way back. Would appreciate the presale code, If you have one.

Hello! I can’t find my card at the moment (somewhere in storage :frowning: ) but have my email. Any chance at getting a presale code? Thanks!

Hello!

Looking for some help with the code for today. Been a member for years, have received codes in the past but nothing today?! I’ve attached emails and my pics of my card. But it says “new” members are limited.

:weary::weary: