In need of friends

So this no secret as i posted it when came here.
I was in prison for almost 13 years, while i hated every moment, i made some amazing friends, people i love to this day. So in that time i was never alone there was always someone to talk to, play games with, share a cd with, or watch tv with. Ive never really shared this part of getting out, but i had to get used to being alone much like you are doing. Yeah i worked and people were there but what about qhen i wasnt at work, qhat about when i was in the sober living house qell the people there didnt care about me they werent my loved ones nor did they care about me. I guess im trying to say that, i understand your struggle in my own way.
Youre not alone in feeling how you feel, it is real and valid and will take time to get used to but you none the less will and will look back on that journey with pride.

2 Likes

Im not on here as much as i used to when i first got out, but i still check in from time to time, especially qhen i get an email yelling at me that i havent been here i a while :joy:

2 Likes

.pdf warning

https://www.brainsyntax.com/Portal/Material/1/David_McDonough_Gov_abuse_brainsyntax.pdf

They think this shit is magic, that we don’t know what they are doing.

Once you learn their game, you can’t be fooled.

1 Like

Hope your staying strong.

1 Like

I’m doing good, although this holiday season is hard.
I hope you’re doing good as well

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re finding the holidays difficult. We’re all here for you. I’m sure things will eventually get better.

1 Like

I truly appreciate that and love this community. Happy Holidays.

1 Like