In search of... what's on your wish list?

If its too high you can use a app called klarna to split up ur payments so You can still get it without going completely broke and have it shipped before you even fully pay for it.

I look on Discogs and eBay daily. Iā€™m trying to get creative to get a copy. I saw the one on Discogs but itā€™s too high of a price out of principal. Iā€™ve searched the hashtags and message to see if they want to sell. Just keeping my hopes up

I just came across this on the web, Iā€™d love to purchase ones urprisingly I havenā€™t seen this before,I have a similar advertisement piece but it doesnā€™t have the band.I got this at a meet and greet before a show June 2003.(Bottom photo)Does anyone else have any STS era adverts and promo items.?I also recall an Alan Forbes rabbit piece from 2003.

2 Likes

I once had like 30 of those with the band photo. I gave them away on reddit a few years ago. Its tiny poster.

Any of the originals. Really want any of the Fly in the Ointments. Of course Dork. Everyone wants that. I canā€™t find my white Heckle and now that I look back, I didnā€™t have it when I took the last photo. I hope itā€™s back at my Mums somewhere. Damn. I also would like to get my hands on a Clandestine. It always costs me a limb in shipping fees being in Australia, though.

Hey everyone. First post here, so Iā€™m not sure if this is allowed or not, but I was just curious if anyone on this forum might have a copy of the days of the phoenix ep they may be interested in selling? Iā€™ve had it on my discogs wantlist for a while now but I keep missing it when they go up for sale. Also looking for the Crash Love cd with the alternative black artwork and the Ultimate Rarities bootlegā€¦ :slight_smile:

If anyone has any of these stickers I would be super interested. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Honestly my wish list is any and all vinyl. Iā€™ve just recently made the decision to try and collect each variant of each album, so Iā€™ve been on a massive vinyl hunt! I linked my Discogs Wantlist for reference!

Just a heads up, that link doesnā€™t lead to your wantlist.

Oh whoops! It worked for me but maybe thatā€™s because itā€™s my own want list. Iā€™ll try and fix that, how did it show up for you?

Iā€™m pretty happy with what I have even after getting rid of a fuck to. Of my collection to Jake However I would like one more copy of crash love and sts and not have to spend 500$ for each -_-

You still have your Dork, right?

Of course I have 2 or more of each studio album except sts and crash love one to play and one signed and framed all the og 7inches Xtrmst son of Sam Dreamcar and BA releases but as far as the many color variants I had I parted ways for life reasons Iā€™ll start collecting again soon but they just werenā€™t my priority at the moment. I paid 2k for dork that will be buried with me when I dieā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Glad to hear you still have itā€¦ that also means I donā€™t have to make any adjustments to our Dork list on here. :slight_smile:

I ALMOST considered selling two of my more sentimental AFI items recently, again for life reasons, but I was able to avoid getting rid of them.

Those two items:

1. Art deck I got signed by the band in 2003 at a Meet & Greet
  2. Signed Black Sails limited vinyl from the same eventā€¦ you were allowed two itemsā€¦ :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been debating selling my variant collection every single day. Iā€™ve already sold off everything but the vinyl. AFI vinyl is about 10% of my vinyl collection. I only keep records in my collection that I play and when you have 20+ variants of a records, clearly those will never be played. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll sell but I keep thinking about it.

I do think Iā€™ll sell all the other merch I have soon. Buttons, patches, pins, necklaces, posters, skate decks, dollsā€¦ Holding on to all of these things donā€™t bring me as much joy in my 30s.

1 Like

The only thing Iā€™m really searching for is anything DF that I donā€™t haveā€¦ just bought a Burials DF shirt off of ebay, even though I donā€™t think itā€™s official, even though theyā€™re saying it isā€¦ whatever.

Iā€™ll likely never own the Dork, but I think the most exciting items are those extremely elusive items, such as test pressings, etc.

I have so many AFI shirtsā€¦ some in that collection I felt were just slapped togetherā€¦ and others are much better.

The majority of items I was searching for I already got in my late teens, 20sā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m in search of the 336 e.p., the Knives t-shirt, a STS vinyl (rarity), the Chicken Song recording, the Dork e.p., and the Flies in the Ointment CD.

I made the decision. Iā€™m gonna sell.

2 Likes

Good for you, dude.

Yeah, the only record I want/need/probably never going to have is the Dork. I have quite a bit that I could probably part with as well.

I have Dork. Not sure of my decision on that one yet.

1 Like