Laura Eddy writes about winning the Australian Lithograph competition during AFI's Blood Tour

Back in August, AFI ran a contest for fans to create a lithograph for the Australian leg of the Blood Tour. It had been years since AFI had toured Australian, making this all the more special. Artist Laura Eddy from Australia won the competition and now a few months later, wrote a blog post about her winning, the excitement and posted several photos as well. Check it all out below!

Here’s her lithograph:

Contest perks:
Create a lithograph design for our upcoming Australia Blood Tour for a chance to meet us, have it used in our tour merch line, and receive $500 AUD. Email your design, full name and tour date you will be attending to AFIcontest2017@gmail.com by 11:59PM AEST on September 6th for your chance to win.

I won!

October 24, 2017
I recently entered a competition to design a lithograph for AFI’s Blood Tour. The winner would get a nice cash prize and also a meet and greet with the band. Since I was attending said tour, I thought it would be a fun weekend project. I was feeling a bit creative but didn’t have high hopes that I would win (trust me I never win anything).

I did some research, did a few sketches, got together some concepts and sent it off. Somehow my design managed to get picked and… continue reading!

Here’s Laura’s lithograph hanging with the rest of the AFI merchandise!

:slight_smile:

I also sent Laura a personal invite to our forums, so hopefully we see her on here soon! :slight_smile:

Source: http://www.lauraeddy.com.au/

2 Likes

This is amazing. Love this.

2 Likes

Thanks heaps! Was such a great night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, @lauraeddy !!!