Most underrated AFI song?

Medicate and The Conductor. Some of my faves but soooo underrated.

2 Likes

Not really a song but the bonus material on sing the sorrow (but home is nowhere) is an incredible piece of poetry and music and is still one of the most evocative things I’ve ever heard. Not sure what it is about it but the lyrics and presentation is so moving. Really all of Jade’s music and creation is incredibly atmospheric and aesthetically incredible but this little piece in particular is so haunting and so beautiful all at once.

1 Like

Whethered Tome from AOD

I didn’t see anyone mention THE DESPAIR FACTOR off art of drowning. The quote from Beetlejuice brings the whole thing home. “My life is a darkroom…one…big…dark…room”.

1 Like

What about Dumb Kids off the Blood album. That’s a good one m. Super melodic and catchy. Cool tempo. Hang and the key change in the end kills me

I misheard “dumb kids” on first listen as “donkeys” and now I can’t hear dumb kids at all, just donkeys

1 Like

My friend thought it was “dunkin’ donuts” I’m fortunate and heard it as dumb kids but I can imagine having that stuck. I sincerely hope you can erase that memory. We’re we only playing as donkeys…donkeys. that’s so funny