Post Your AFI Collections

All encompassing thread for sharing collections. I’ll update this post later with photos from mine. In the meantime, here’s one thing I do have a picture of:

and here’s my discogs collection: insectpins / Collection

Always down to buy and trade if anyone is interested.

13 Likes

Awesome…someday I will own one.

1 Like

This is all I have, I’m still waiting for my Miss Murder 12" remix LP to arrive…

Discogs link:

12 Likes

Pardon me as I drool over your Dork!

Great thread! I will aim to start posting my collection tomorrow evening after work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As far as records and stuff go, looks like you guys have some crazy collections and I’m not going to be showing you anything you haven’t seen before, but I do have this:

October 6, 1999. Day after All Hallow’s came out, opening for Sick of It All in Pittsburgh, PA.

18 Likes

That’s awesome. Killer set too!

3 Likes

Mother of God. You clearly have already, but please continue to take great care of that. My first ever and only set list was the one I got at Sayreville and that was pure luck.

What you have is gold.

2 Likes

If you search me on Instagram (@dyakimchuk), I basically post about AFI every 3-4 posts. I will be doing a huge bulk pic by the end of the month.

3 Likes

Just followed you and stalked your insta for a bit. You have some amazing records.

2 Likes

Here’s a few of my singles/advanced cds. I also have the AOD advanced CD, but currently only seeing my case which concerns me… it’s here somewhere.

10 Likes

Jealous of those AoD promos. Cool stuff!

1 Like

I’m only allowed to post one photo, so here is my pre-nitro vinyl collection. In total, I have over 250 different AFI releases. In terms of physical variant releases, there’s not a lot left that I’m missing. Just some Nitro variants and early tests. I also have majority (if not all) the promo CDs and cassettes. Here’s a link to my full collection.

Eventually I wanna take a pic of all the little AFI merch that I have (necklaces, rings, patches, pins, etc.).

16 Likes

You’ve got some of the mastering CDs too, don’t you? Crazy stuff.

2 Likes

Still trying to find that Advance CD yet. Hasn’t popped up for ages.

1 Like

That is an AMAZING collection!

1 Like

What a beautiful sight! Awesome collection.

1 Like

This is an outdated pic already, but my ATASF collection is getting pretty big.

12 Likes

So, we have two Dork owners on here; you and @insectpins. Well, I am honored to have you both on here - thank you!

Your collection is impressive. Naturally, I’m trying to find things that I have and you don’t (LOL!). Do you have many AFI shirts?

2 Likes

I may have half that many of the ATASTF vinyls… those 2014/15 represses got me. I have none of those. That is a beautiful sight - very nice!

1 Like

You can add me to that list once…or twice

3 Likes