Post Your AFI Collections

Hopefully you will! I’ll send you good vibes! :sunglasses::guitar::sunglasses:

I wanted to share some things I’ve acquired over the last year.

This banner probably hung in a record store. I’m going to display it the same way because it’s double sided.

A bootleg dork! Might as well be just as rare as the real thing but purchased as a bootleg so thought it would be cool to have.

1 Like

Is that skate deck official???

Naw, just a cool design. 25 we’re made from a guy on Instagram: pentagrampeterpan31. I just couldn’t pass it up

1 Like

I did buy a few official decks but I thought it would be cool to post stuff people probably haven’t seen

1 Like

Never worn and 1/2 too small for me. Will be wearing at the STS show in March 2023 🥹

2 Likes

Due to bills and other holiday related reasons, I’m actually going to be listing parts of my collection on ebay. It’s kinda sad, but is what it is… I’ve enjoyed my collection for many years…

It’s been years since I’ve looked at my collection. It was nice to reminisce today! My favorite piece is my set list from roseland ballroom June 2006. Worth nothing dollar wise, but such a fun momento to have, personally. Also really surprised to come back and see I never opened any of my vinyl except for decemberunderground.

1 Like

Hey Storms, any chance you are willing to part with a black sails cassette?

1 Like

This is amazing. Is there a site anywhere that has the full list of all the vinyl pressing? Didnt know most of these existed.

Discogs should have every version of everything they’ve recorded listed

I’m still considering, but If I would part with my cassettes I would list them on ebay to be honest. All of those Nitro records cassettes were purchased through the Nitro website YEARS ago… and of course the Black Sails one is my favorite of them all.

:exploding_head: damn that is awesome!!