Sing the sorrow show march 11 2023

Does anyone know the presale code for the sing the sorrow anniversary show? The AFI site isn’t doing anything when I put my email down for updates and won’t sign me up so I’m not sure how to get it

12 Likes

I don’t think they’ve released it yet, maybe they’ll email it out as tickets go on sale? There’s only been a “buy tickets here” link to Ticketmaster on their Insta posts today without a code but it’s not active yet

4 Likes

Impatiently waiting for the code!

4 Likes

Yes impatiently waiting as well for the code. For some reason I don’t get the emails at times.

1 Like

Wondering the same thing…I’ve been a DF member for like 17 years but I think I feel like I only get every 3rd email that is sent :grimacing:

2 Likes

Also impatiently waiting. Need to know if I need to book a flight soon :joy:

1 Like

I had to resign up for DF because i couldnt remember my old login, which would explain why i havent gotten any emails in a long time. Im really hoping to snag a ticket, I would be flying out from Buffalo, NY!

2 Likes

Had to resign up as well. Old email doesn’t even exist for me anymore.

Wonder if this will be a generic code, or everyone gets a unique one???

1 Like

how do you resign up for DF? is this forum the official DF website or something different? this is confusing. iv been a DF member since 2002 but get emails sporadically. im trying to figure out if il get the DF presale code for tickets that suposedly going to be sent out tomorrow.

2 Likes

This is an unofficial fan-forum as of now, just an FYI. But, welcome!

2 Likes

Same. I cant seem to find my old login stuff

I can’t find my login info for the despair faction and I am straight up freaking out that I won’t get presale info. I have been a member since 2003. I seem to rarely get emails. I just went through all my older ones that I still had.

1 Like

Don’t you just have to be signed up for the emailing list?

2 Likes

I believe so. I am hearing the tickets will be quite expensive though. I’m not sure if that’s fact, but if it is it’ll be a good way to avoid people buying tickets just to resell.

3 Likes

They’ve opted for the airline pricing that Ticketmaster have introduced so “prices fluctuate according to demand”. Could be crazy expensive, could be the opposite.

I have signed up for every reminder and thing I could find in hopes to somewhere get a code if that is how they end up doing it I do not want to miss this show!

1 Like

I’m really hoping to get a code as well. This show will go down in history as top 3 best for my wife and I. Especially since Chelsea Wolf is playing

1 Like

I have emailed you, but just letting you know I did on here. Thank you!

1 Like

Does anyone know if the presale codes have been sent out yet? I haven’t seen anything and I’m really hoping to go

They’ve just gone out to the DF mailing list like 10mins ago

2 Likes